Featured Blog Design: Excited yet Nervous


This blog sounds so familiar to me and maybe to some of you. Of course! It's actually my personal blog which had been neglected since last November. However, I recently felt like I'm supposed to continue blogging since I had missed bunch of things. The very first intention to create it was because of my son. I recorded almost each of his milestones and my love letters with the hope that he'll be able to read them one day.

In order to get the new spirit, I decided to do a makeover to the blog design. The concept is 'modern and simple'. Unlike the previous designs, this time it comes with a very little green (my favorite color!) and a bit more to grey. Not too many graphics but it's kind of refreshing. To view it live, here is the link!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Love Us on Facebook

Share the Love

HEARTLICIOUS DESIGN